Thursday, January 5, 2012

HannahBug!!!!

So, I really really wanted to participate in the june bug dress remix with
Project run and play And, I just barely had time to finish it, and photograph it... today... as in... it needs to be posted by the morning tomorrow... yeah... cut it close.
So I went really simple, and used a higher end dress as inspiration.



Instead of a gathered waist, I went with a few pleats on each side of the waist. Instead of puffed sleeves, I went with fitted 3/4 length sleeves with cuffs (which I loved)

I did make a collar for this dress, but decided that I liked it better without. I've seen some amazing dresses already, so its safe to say that I'm pretty nervous about the competition, but I'm okay with that, because I just looove this dress. And, hey, it's not about winning, or anything like that, I just wanted to play, and I'm super excited that I could be a part of the fun!
Yikes... this girls got some attitude. Haha. Strike a pose hannah bear! P.s. Tomorrow is this little girls 3rd birthday! Yay! Chuck e cheese here we come (wish me luck).

Also noticed... she's in need of new black shoes. Haha.

2 comments: